Thursday 27 April 2017

CYCLING

I have started a new workout , in morning i go to gym and do one hour cycling and then take a 4 hour break . Then come back again to the gym after 4 hours and i perform weight training.

Cycling is really helping me in a way that in morning after doing cycling for 1 hour I feel very satisfied that i am doing enough for my body . And when I come again to perform weight training I feel more energized because of cycling done in the morning .

People often say that cycling only helps the lower body but I still kept doing it and now its been 2 weeks ive doing cycling everyday morning so I have reached at a conclusion that 1 hour cycling done with full dedication also helps burning calories approximately 700 cal which helps loosing belly fat .

A perfect way of doing cycling is keep your water bottle with you and do not let yourself get dehydrate and also do not let yourself thursty so take a sip of water every 2 minutes so that way you are getting energy also to cycle for an hour and also you don't get dehydrate.

GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO SWEAT.


No comments:

Post a Comment